I have been spring cleaning my life A.K.A. organizing my world. That means that I have also been doing some serious brainstorming for this here blog. In the next few months I plan on implementing some really exciting things and getting this party started. Other than that, I think I am finally getting a foothold on our latest move to Texas. There has been so much tumultuous decision making going on year after year, it feels good to drop some roots and feel emotionally and spiritually steady. All of the bluebonnets and wildflowers may be helping ….
A brilliant friend of mine once said, “the grass is greener where you water it”.
And that, my friends, is my current mantra.
slightly adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme
- preheat oven to 350º
- grease bundt pan (I used coconut oil because I am coconut obsessed)
- sift together flours, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, flax and salt
- add rosemary, lavender and cocoa nibs to dry mix
- grate two pears, cube one. add cubed pear to dry mix
- in a separate bowl, combine grated pears, vanilla, oil and coconut milk
- fold wet mixture into dry
- pour into bundt pan and bake for 50-60 minutes
- set aside and cool while making this delicious vegan ganache to drizzle on top
- decorate with lavender, rosemary, rosemary flowers & cocoa nibs